Buy Vaginal Dilators
Do I need an account to order?
No. You can place an order straight away NOW, even without opening an account with us. Just start shopping!
How can I pay online?
We accept all major credit cards via Sagepay and Paypal.
Who am I trading with?
RDO Medical UK Ltd, check out our
Is VAT included in the prices?
Yes. We can provide a UK VAT invoice with the breakdown of VAT.
How fast do you ship?
If it's available in our online store then it's in stock.
Orders received on UK working days before 1.30pm will be shipped that afternoon, otherwise it will go the following working day.
What are the shipping costs?
- UK & Northern Ireland over £10.00, FREE.
- UK & Northern Ireland Registered or Tracked Mail £3.75.
- UK & Northern Ireland Next Day or Courier £5.95.
- Eire £6.50.
- Rest of Europe: £10.00.
- Outside of Europe: £15.00.
Is your packaging discreet?
Totally. We use very boring, plain packaging and don't promote ourselves or our products externally.
Yes lubricants are natural and certified organic by the Soil Association UK.
Formulated for maximum lubricity and long lasting glide with a rich satin texture,Yes lubricants are hypoallergenic, beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off and are non-staining
- Yes Water-based contains aloa vera and acts as a moisturiser and is compatible with ContraGel
- Yes Oil-based gives a firmer glide, ideal for toy usage and body massage
- Yes Baby is a sperm friendly lubricant which doesn't kill sperm as quickly as regular lubricants
Price (Inc. VAT): £4.99
A simple, clean solution to vaginal dryness and fungal infections. ProMeno is the new way to achieve vaginal rehydration, without the mess!
- Contains no hormones
- Adheres perfectly to the vaginal wall
- Restores moisture levels in the vagina
- Absorbs fluid up to 1000 times its own weight
- Has excellent lubricating (sliding) properties
- Helps wounds to heal
- Has a long-lasting action and needs to be used only once every 3 days
- Has the appropriate pH (degree of acidity)
- Inhibits the growth of Candida
- Is a handy ovule, so no messing around with gels and applicators
Price (Inc. VAT): £16.00
Dilators can help restore the vagina after difficulties caused by the effects of radiotherapy, surgery, or to combat conditions which can affect the structure or cause muscle spasms of the vagina. These dilators have exactly the right balance between rigidness and flexibility
Common conditions treatable using dilators include:
- Lichen Sclerosis
- Vagina Agenesis
- Post Pelvic Radiotherapy
- Maintaining Vaginal Integrity After Gender Reassignment Surgery
Price (Inc. VAT): £80.00
CLEAN-Fleece, 25 hygienic intimate wipes. Sterile, fresh, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial these resealable packs are highly recommended for the bedside table of diaphragm and cervical cap users. Alcohol free and perfume free.
- Colourless and scentless
- Dermatologically confirmed
- Anti Fungal, Anti Viral, Anti Bacterial
- High-grade ingredients according to highest degree of purity
Price (Inc. VAT): £9.50